Exhibit under Japan Settlement of Funds Act
As of July 1, 2015
|Name of Prepaid Card Military Access Prepaid Card
||Military Access Prepaid Card
|Issuer of Prepaid Card
|Valid unit Value Capacity
||Maximum units that can be combined = up to US$200
|Validity of card and expiration
- Card Expiration timing is after two years from the month of issuance, however before the end of Japan fiscal year of that year. (Fiscal year is from April 1st thru March 30th. example: a card issued on September 2010 expires on February 14th 2013). Expiration date is shown on the card.
- Transferring/Combining units: Units on more than one card can be transferred and combined to one card. When combined, the longer expiration period will be automatically detected and apply. (example: If you transfer units on the newer prepaid card "B" to the older prepaid card "A" – If the expiration date of prepaid card "B" is longer than prepaid card "A", the expiration date of prepaid card "B" is not applied to prepaid card "A". If the expiration date of "B" is shorter than prepaid card "A", the expiration date of prepaid card "A" remains.
- Expiration Date is indicated on back of the card and can be also verified by dialing to the tall free access numbers and choosing optional features.
Customer Support Contact Number
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7316
Toll Free Number - 0120-50-4242 (Domestic Japan)
|Service area coverage and facilities
||Areas and facilities where a customer can dial in to access numbers SoftBank provides.
- Calls need to be placed from "Push-tone" system phones.
- Pink colored public pay-phone cannot connect to the access numbers.
- When remaining unit balance reaches last one minute, you will be notified by the voice guidance. When the balance is used up, a call will be cut off automatically.
- Caller ID will not be displayed regardless of telephone type. If a recipient of a domestic call denies anonymous calls, Military Access Prepaid Card cannot be used.
- Cards cannot be replaced, reissued, refunded or redeemed for cash.
- Service specifications and rates may be revised without notice.
- SoftBank will not be responsible if the card gets damaged, stolen, used by a third party or used illegally.
|Verification on remaining unit Balance
||Remaining balance of units can be verified by dialing to the tall free access numbers and choosing optional features. Enter PIN and press "*" twice and proceed to option 2.
Exhibit under Japan Settlement of Funds Act PAGE TOP